- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The perfect lunch when you are on the go or at work, these can be made the night before and stored in a Ziploc bag with a paper towel to absorb any extra moisture.
- 1/2 red delicious apple, chopped into small pieces
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 5 walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1 ounce cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed dressing
- 1 8-inch whole-grain wrap
- Place the apples, celery, raisins, walnuts, carrot and chicken into a medium-sized bowl and toss to combine.
- Drizzle the dressing over the chicken mixture and toss to coat.
- Spoon the filling into the wrap and roll up.