- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A blend of lemony, peppery, garlicky and minty flavor makes this creamy dressing an addictive addition to your favorite salads.
- 1/2 cup packed fresh spearmint leaves
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (2 lemons)
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 small shallot
- 1 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place the spearmint, lemon juice, garlic, shallot, peppercorns and salt into a food processor, and process the mixture until smooth. With the processor’s motor running on low, slowly pour the olive oil down the processor chute and continue to blend until combined; serve immediately.