- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail may sound more appropriate for Halloween, but it is in fact a smooth and creamy tropical drink made with light rum, coconut milk, fresh lime juice, grenadine and chile simple syrup.
- 1-1/2 ounces light rum
- 3/4 ounce coconut milk
- 3/4 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3/4 ounce chile simple syrup or plain simple syrup
- 1-2 tablespoons grenadine
- Finely shredded lime peel to garnish
- Pour all of the ingredients, except for the garnish and grenadine, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously for 35 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass and then pour the grenadine over the back of a bar spoon and into the drink to float. Garnish with the shredded lime peel and serve immediately.