- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 3 Servings
This delightful drink is made with creamy milk, cinnamon, cardamom, honey and rum.
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 cup whole coffee beans, lightly cracked
- 1-1/2 sticks cinnamon sticks
- 4 whole green cardamom pods
- 1/4 cups honey
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- Pour the milk into a saucepan and place over medium-high heat. Add the coffee beans and cook for 6 minutes, and then remove pan from heat and let the mixture sit for 15 minutes.
- Using a sieve, strain the mixture and place into a blender along with the cinnamon sticks, cardamom, and honey. Blend on high for 1 minute.
- Using the sieve again, strain the mixture back into the saucepan and heat over medium-high heat until the mixture is hot.
- Stir in the rum and pour into mugs. Serve immediately.