- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: Serves10-12
Enjoy this Sangria, made with white wine and tangy citrus fruits, as a refreshing summer treat.
- 3 bottles (750 milliliters each) dry white wine
- 1 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cups orange liqueur (Triple Sec or Cointreau)
- 3 green apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 3 oranges, thinly sliced
- 4 fresh ripe peaches, peeled, pitted, and thinly sliced
- Place the water and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Set aside to cool.
- In a large punch bowl or 2-gallon container, mix together the wine brandy, sugar mixture and liqueur.
- Drop in the apples, lemons, oranges and peaches and place in refrigerator to chill for at least 1-1/2 hours.