- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Serves 12
This white peach sangria recipe is the essence of summer entertaining. It doesn't get better than this.
- 2, 750-ml bottles dry white wine (try Pinot Grigio)
- 6 ounces peach nectar
- 2 ounces peach schnapps
- 2 ripe peaches, pitted and thinly sliced
- 12 ounces ginger ale, chilled
- Combine wine, nectar, schnapps and peach slices in a large pitcher; refrigerate for at least one hour.
- At serving time, add ginger ale and pour over ice into tall glasses.