- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
If you want this drink to retain its clear appearance use Angostura orange bitters instead of traditional aromatic bitters which tend to add a bit more color.
- 1 teaspoon simple syrup
- 3 dashes Angostura orange bitters
- 2 ounces unaged whiskey
- Brandied cherry for garnish
- Place the simple syrup and the bitters into a cocktail glass with a handful of ice and stir to combine.
- Add the whiskey, stir the mixture for 25 seconds to chill, and then strain into an old fashioned glass with 1 large ice cube.
- Garnish with the cherry and serve immediately.