- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4
Tossed with spaghetti, White Clam Sauce is an Italian classic.
- 2, 7 1/2 ounce cans minced clams
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound spaghetti cooked
- Drain clams, reserving 3/4 cup liquid; set aside.
- In skillet, slowly heat oil and butter. Add garlic and saute until golden. Remove from heat.
- Stir in clam liquid, parsley and salt; bring to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
- Add clams; simmer 3 minutes. Toss with spaghetti.