- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes about 4 dozen cookies
These white chocolate chip cookies are bursting with sweet and creamy chips of white chocolate that create a gooey and chewy cookie.
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-3/4 (11.5-ounce) bags white chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sift the flour, salt and baking soda into a bowl and then set aside.
- Place the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar into a bowl and beat until creamy and light. Add the eggs and the vanilla to the bowl and continue to beat the mixture until combined. Slowly add the flour mixture to the bowl, stir to combine, and then mix in the white chocolate chips.
- Drop about 2 tablespoons of dough for each cookie onto the prepared baking sheet, and then place in the oven for 10 minutes. Cool the cookies on a wire rack before serving.