- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: Makes 2 dozen cookies
These chewy cookies make a cozy snack, whether at home or on a picnic. Consider baking a batch to share with friends and family.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 cups macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Cream butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, chocolate chips, nuts and coconut.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Drop dough by teaspoon onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes or until edges begin to brown.