- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 3 dozen cookies
A fun alternative to chocolate chip cookies, this recipe calls for white chocolate.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix butter, sugar and brown sugar until smooth.
- Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla.
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water before adding to mixture. Add salt.
- Stir in flour, chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden brown.