- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 12
White Chocolate Cherry Biscotti are cut into heart shapes which makes them a perfect treat for Valentine's Day.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2, 6 ounce packages white baking chocolate, chopped and divided
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cherries
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly grease and flour large baking sheet. Mix flour and baking powder until well blended; set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well after each addition. Stir in 1 1/2 cups of the chopped chocolate, cherries and pecans.
- Roll out dough to 1/4 inch thickness on floured surface. Cut with 3 inch heart shaped cookie cutter, rerolling scraps as needed. Place hearts, 2 inches apart, on baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Turn hearts over on cookie sheet. Bake an additional 10 to 12 minutes or until slightly dry and golden brown. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Melt remaining chopped chocolate as directed on package. Drizzle over hearts. Let cool until chocolate is firm.