- Prep: 4 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8
Creamy and divine White Chocolate Cheese Cake is easy to make.
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 2 packages white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1, 8 ounce container Cool Whip
- 2 cups cold milk, divided
- Cream together cream cheese and 1/2 cup milk until smooth. Add remaining milk and pudding mixes. Fold in Cool Whip and blend well.
- Pour mixture in pie crust and chill 4 hours or until set.