- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 12 People
These cappuccino-flavored muffins are excellent as a breakfast treat or for gift-giving.
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 envelopes instant cappuccino mix
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 ounces white chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, sugar, cappuccino mix, baking powder, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
- Beat egg, milk and butter; mix thoroughly.
- Blend egg mixture into flour combination.
- Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin tins.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes.