- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: Makes about 16 (2-inch) squares
These white chocolate brownies, otherwise known as blondies, offer a rich brownie experience with the taste of creamy white chocolate and chunks of peanut butter.
- 5 ounces white chocolate chips
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 package of mini peanut butter cups
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x9-inch pan with butter or cooking spray.
- In a small sauce pan, melt the white chocolate chips with the butter stirring constantly. Add the white sugar and continue to stir until well combined.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and the brown sugar with a handheld blender for about 3 minutes. Eggs will become frothy.
- Slowly pour in the white chocolate mixture, mixing continuously with a spoon, and then fold in the flour and the salt.
- Pour approximately 1/4 of the mixture into the prepared pan. In the remaining white chocolate mixture, fold in the peanut butter cups and then pour mixture into the pan. This prevents peanut butter cups from sinking to the bottom of pan.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center tests almost clean. Cool and cut into squares.