- Prep: 4 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6
Cherry and chocolate are a classic combination in White Chocolate Black Forest Pie.
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold milk, divided
- 2 packages white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 chocolate graham cracker pie crust
- 1, 8 ounce container Cool Whip, thawed
- Cream cheese and 1/2 cup of milk until smooth. Add remaining milk and pudding mixes. Mix well and fold in Cool Whip. Mix well. Spoon into pie crust. Chill 4 hours or until set.
- Spoon pie filling on top and add more Cool Whip.