- Prep: 12 min
- Cook Time: 9 min
- Total: 21 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Grab a prebaked Italian pizza crust and a deli rotisserie chicken from the supermarket, and get this gourmet-style pizza recipe on the table in about 20 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1 (14-ounce) round prebaked Italian pizza crust
- 6 ounces (1-1/2 cups) deli pepper Jack cheese shredded
- 1 deli rotisserie chicken
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the olive oil in a small sauté pan over low heat, and add the garlic for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Cut and shred 1 cup of rotisserie chicken.
- Put the pizza crust on a baking sheet and brush with the oil and garlic mixture, and 3/4 cup of cheese. Add the shredded chicken and the parsley, and then evenly top with the remaining cheese.
- Place the pizza in the oven for 9 minutes or until cheese has melted. Serve immediately.