- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 6 min
- Total: 16 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Using chicken instead of beef in this recipe creates a lighter chili than the traditional version, yet just as hearty and delicious.
- 2 cans of chicken breast, drained
- 1 can of white beans
- 1/2 15-ounce jar mild salsa
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 2 cups Colby Jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- tortilla chips to garnish
- Greek-style plain yogurt to garnish
- Chopped parsley to garnish
- Put the chicken, beans, salsa, broth, cumin and cheese in a large soup pot over medium heat.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook for 4 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent sticking.
- Ladle the chili into bowls and garnish with a few tortilla chips, a dollop of yogurt and some chopped parsley. Serve immediately.