- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 17 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This decadent pasta dish is given its creamy and multi-layered flavor from the addition of four cheeses in its blend: ricotta, feta, fresh goat cheese and dry aged goat cheese.
- 1 pound fresh fettuccine
- 1/2 cup lemon-infused olive oil
- 1 cup ricotta cheese, crumbled
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (about 1/2 a cup)
- 4 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled (about 1/2 a cup)
- 3 ounces dry aged goat cheese, crumbled
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 handful torn flat-leaf parsley
- Cook the pasta ‘al dente’ according to package directions, drain well and then return back to the hot pot. Drizzle the pasta with the olive oil and then toss well to coat.
- Add the parsley and all of the cheeses to the pasta, along with a few pinches of salt and fresh pepper, and then gently toss once again to combine. Serve immediately.