- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This creamy and fun play on a martini is made with Crème de Cacao, pineapple juice and rum. Serve in a chilled martini glass with a white chocolate flake-garnished rim.
- 2 parts Tommy Bahama White Sand Rum
- 1/2 part Creme de Cacao
- 2 1/2 parts Fresh Pineapple Juice
- Splash of cream
- White chocolate flakes to garnish
- Place some white chocolate flakes onto a piece of wax paper.
- Lightly wet the rim of a martini glass and then dip in the flakes to adhere.
- Place the glass into the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture for 20 seconds and then transfer to the prepared cocktail glass; add a splash of cream and serve immediately.