- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Packed with protein and fiber, this delicious combo of tuna and white beans is both healthy and delicious.
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 19-ounce can white kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 6-ounce can chunk light tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Place the lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt and pepper into a medium-sized bowl and whisk to blend.
- Add the beans, tuna, onion, parsley and basil, and stir to combine.
- Let the mixture stand for 15 minutes to allow the flavors to blend, and then serve alone or over mixed greens.