- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Use pitted Greek Kalamata olives in this salad for a more meaty and tasty olive.
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup canned white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives, quartered
- 1 teaspoon shredded lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2-1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Place the olive oil, lemon peel and lemon juice into a salad bowl and whisk together until blended.
- Add the spinach, beans, tomatoes and olives to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the salad with some salt and fresh pepper and toss once again before serving.