- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Once hard cider is in season, take a trip to your local grove so you can make this flavorful fall cocktail.
Photo originally appeared on www.liquor.com
- 2 ounces single malt scotch whisky
- 1 teaspoon apple butter
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce maple syrup
- 1 dash Pastis
- hard cider
- apple slices to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the cider and garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Top the drink with the cider and then garnish with the apple slices; serve immediately.