- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This is such a simple drink to make it’s a shame to use the preservative-ridden prepared mixes instead.
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3 ounces whisky
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 maraschino cherry to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put the lemon juice, whiskey and sugar into a cocktail shaker and add a handful of ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds to combine and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Add the cherry and serve.