- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A real whiskey sour is not made with a packet of powered mix and whiskey. Use natural ingredients to create the wonderful sweet and sour balance, as well as an egg white to add a bit of froth and an overall smoothness.
- 2 ounces Bourbon Whiskey
- 1 ounce Lemon Juice
- 1/2 ounce Rich Syrup
- 3 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- 1/2 Fresh Egg White
- Orange slice and maraschino cherry to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker, except for the garnish, and dry shake for 30 seconds to combine.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then vigorously shake for an additional 30 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass; garnish with the orange slice and cherry and serve immediately.