- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Fresh mint and green apple are muddled together and then shaken with whiskey and a simple syrup to create this crisp and refreshing cocktail.
- 2 ounces whiskey
- 1/4 cup chopped green apple
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 8 mint leaves
- Sliced green apple to garnish
- Place the mint leaves, chopped apple and the simple syrup into a cocktail shaker and muddle gently to release the mint’s natural oils.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then add the whiskey.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish the drink with the apple slices and then serve immediately.