- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Use whiskey or bourbon for this vibrant colored cocktail made with vermouth and Campari.
- 1 ounce rye whiskey (or bourbon)
- 1 ounce Campari
- 1 ounce sweet vermouth, such as Carpano
- Orange twist, for garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing in the freezer.
- Pour the whiskey, Campari, and sweet vermouth into a cocktail shaker and add a handful of ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 20 seconds and then stain into the prepared cocktail glass after filling with ice.
- Garnish with an orange twist and serve.