- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes a little over 2 sticks
Everyone knows that butter makes everything taste better, but when it is blended with a mix of spices and a shot of Jack Daniel's whiskey, it makes typical grilled meat taste superb.
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 2 shallots minced, soaked in Jack Daniel’s whiskey
- 3 teaspoons minced parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons Jack Daniel's
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or salt
- White pepper to taste
- Place the butter, shallot, parsley, mustard, Worcestershire, Jack Daniel's, salt, and pepper in a bowl and mix until thoroughly blended.
- Transfer the butter mixture to a piece of waxed paper and roll into a cylinder.
- Tightly wrap in plastic wrap and then place in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.