- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Using crème fraiche instead of whipped cream adds an enjoyable tang of flavor that is just delicious when topped over fruit and desserts.
- 1 (8 ounce) container crème fraiche
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Place the crème fraiche in a bowl and beat with a handheld mixer on low. Slowly add the heavy cream and continue to beat until foamy and thick. Sprinkle the mixture with the sugar and vanilla, and continue to beat until the mixture forms soft peaks.