- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 45 min
Homemade wheat thin crackers
- 1 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups white flour
- 1/3 cup salad oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the flours, add in the liquids.
- Knead just until smooth, as little as possible. Roll as thin as possible onto a cookie sheet (no more than 1/8 inch thick).
- Score with a knife, do not cut through. Sprinkle lightly with salt or onion salt.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until light brown and crisp. Break into the prescored pieces.