- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Serves 2 to 4
These delicious steaks are bursting with tons of juicy flavor.
- 4 tablespoons hot chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cayenne
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground pepper
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 (8-ounce) steaks
- Combine spices, garlic powder and lemon juice in a small bowl. Rub half of mixture over steak and let sit for at least 15 minutes or longer.
- Meanwhile, prepare a grill with your choice of wood for indirect heat. Place steaks on grill and close lid. Cook over low heat, flipping one time until steaks are tender and cooked until desired doneness, basting with remaining rub. Remove and serve immediately.