- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A new twist on a classic martini, enjoy this summer cocktail garnished with a slice of fresh watermelon.
- 3 ounces Ketel One Citroen
- 1 ounce Watermelon Pucker
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau or triple sec
- 1 splash lemonade
- 1 splash 7-Up
- Watermelon slice, for garnish
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 20 seconds, and then strain into a chilled martini cocktail glass.
- Garnish the martini with a thin slice of watermelon and serve immediately.