- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 18
A cool and refreshing dessert or snack for the family.
- 4 cups diced seedless watermelon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 cup milk
- Combine watermelon, sugar and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Spoon half of mixture into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Repeat with remaining watermelon mixture.
- Combine gelatin and cold water in a small saucepan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until gelatin is dissolved.
- Gradually add dissolved gelatin to watermelon mixture stirring well.
- Add milk and pour into freezer can of a 1 gallon hand turned or electric freezer.
- Freeze according to the manufacturers instructions.