- Prep: 1 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This watermelon salsa makes a vibrant and delicious presentation on its own, but if you want to add some additional flair, serve it in a hollowed-out watermelon shell.
- 2 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced very thin
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- Dash of hot pepper sauce
- Place the watermelon, yellow pepper, green onions, cilantro and lime juice into a bowl and toss well to combine. Add a few dashes of hot pepper sauce to taste and then cover and place in the refrigerator to chill for 1 hour prior to serving.