- Prep: 12 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 12 hr 10 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
Fleur de Sel, otherwise known as ‘Flower of Salt,’ is the top layer of marsh water salt harvested by hand.
- Half a small seedless watermelon
- 1 teaspoon fleur de sel
- Cut the watermelon in half, scoop out the flesh and place in a blender.
- Puree the watermelon until smooth and then transfer to a bowl. Sprinkle with the Fleur de Sel.
- Stir and cover the watermelon mixture and then place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Serve cold straight from the refrigerator.