- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
To keep the colors of this salad harmonious, use a yellow watermelon instead of the classic red variety.
- 1 small garlic clove
- 2 medium cucumbers (1 pound total), divided
- 1-1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup chopped mint, divided
- 1 (3-pounds) piece watermelon, rind removed and fruit cut into 1-inch chunks (6 cups)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Sea salt
- Sprinkle the garlic with a pinch of salt and then mash into a paste.
- Peel, halve and then seed 1 of the cucumbers, and then grate into a bowl. Add the mashed garlic, yogurt and mint and mix well to combine.
- Peel the remaining cucumber and then chop into 1/3-inch slices. Place it into a serving bowl with the watermelon, lime juice and the yogurt mixture. Gently toss the mixture to coat and then serve immediately.