- Prep: 2 hr 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 40 Servings
This light and bubbly watermelon punch is a great drink to offer guests at a more sophisticated and upscale summer barbeque gathering.
- 15 cups cubed, seeded watermelon
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 bottles champagne (about 10 cups)
- Ice mold
- Puree the watermelon and the sugar together in batches and then transfer to a large pitcher. Place the mixture into the refrigerator and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Prior to serving, pour the watermelon mixture into a punch bowl and then slowly add the champagne. Gently stir to combine and then add the ice mold.