- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4-6 People
This colorful salad prepares in minutes, making it an ideal side dish for last-minute events.
- 4 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 watermelon, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Toss tomato, watermelon and red onion in a large bowl.
- In a separate dish, mix together chopped mint, lemon juice, sugar, vegetable oil salt and pepper. Pour over salad.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.