- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This juicy and aromatic gin-based cocktail is a creation of Quyhn Nyugen of the Blue Hotel in Sydney.
Photo originally appeared on www.4bars.com.au
- 1-1/2 ounces gin
- 1 tablespoon watermelon liqueur
- 1 tablespoon green chartreuse
- 1-1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 chunks of watermelon
- 1 sprig of thyme plus one to garnish
- Place the watermelon and thyme sprig into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except for the garnish, to the shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then double strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the thyme sprig and then serve immediately.