- Prep: 35 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Soju is a liquor made from grain or sweet potato. If you can’t find it at your local liquor store, substitute it with sake.
- 6 cups seedless watermelon, large dice (about 2 pounds)
- 8 ounces soju
- 2 ounces ginger liqueur, such as Domaine de Canton
- 2 ounces Rich Simple Syrup
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- Place the watermelon into a blender and puree until it becomes a liquid.
- Strain the watermelon juice through a fine mesh strainer and into a pitcher. Place the liquid in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to chill.
- Once chilled, add the soju, ginger liqueur, simple syrup, and lime juice to watermelon juice and stir to blend.
- Serve in cocktail glasses filled with ice.