- Prep: 45 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4 people
A fresh and delicious summer salad made with sweet watermelon and sliced red onions!
- 1 tablespoon green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 medium red onions, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 6 cups watermelon, cubed
- dash of salt and pepper
- Whisk together raspberry vinegar, green onions, and olive oil in medium bowl. Add dash of salt and pepper.
- Pour raspberry vinaigrette over sliced red onions. Let marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Arrange mixed greens on salad plates. Add 1 1/2 cups of cubed watermelon to each plate. Crumble feta cheese over mixed greens.
- Add marinated red onions to salad plates.
- Drizzle with remaining raspberry vinaigrette.