- Prep: 40 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4
The perfect cocktail to serve at light luncheon with the girls, use fresh watermelon for intense flavor and color.
- 5 cups diced seeded watermelon, divided
- 6 ounces gin, divided
- 8 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 1-1/3 cups ginger ale, divided
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Place 1 cup of watermelon in the freezer for at least 40 minutes.
- Place the remaining watermelon in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Strain the pureed watermelon into 4 glasses filled with ice, and then top each with 1-1/2 ounces gin, 2 tablespoons lime juice, and 1/3 cup ginger ale.
- Using a melon baller, scoop out the frozen watermelon to garnish the cocktails, add a lime wedge and serve.