- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Serves 4 people
Watercress, Pear & Fennel Salad has non-traditional flavor with the addition of fennel and radishes. Great for a spring time brunch.
- 4 pears, cut into matchstick pieces
- 1 bunch watercress, trimmed
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup diced radishes
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachio nuts
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Combine the pear, watercress, fennel, radishes and pistachios in a large salad bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and oil. Season with the salt & pepper and add to the salad. Toss to coat and serve in individual bowls.