- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4
If you are camping and catch your own fish, this is how you can cook them.
- 4 fresh, dressed fish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon butter for frying
- 1 Lemon
- Salt and pepper both sides of the fish.
- Coat with pancake mix.
- Mix egg and water together in a small bowl.
- Dip fish in mixture.
- Dip the fish back into the pancake mix.
- Heat margarine in a skillet and fry fish until done and brown.
- Turn and brown on other side.
- Serve with lemon wedges.