- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 42 min
- Serving: 8-10
Water Chestnut Cheese Balls are baked and have a special crunch that makes them different.
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1, 6 ounce water chestnuts chopped small
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup stuffed olives, chopped
- dash cayenne pepper
- Blend cheese and butter. Work in rest of ingredients.
- Roll into small balls and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.