- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The Warsaw Cocktail, made with a blend of vodka, blackberry liqueur, dry vermouth and fresh lemon juice, has all of the wonderful complexity of a well-balanced, multi-flavored mixed drink.
- 1-3/4 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounce blackberry liqueur
- 1/2 ounce dry vermouth
- 1-1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Lemon zest twist to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.