- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Quinoa doesn’t just make a nutritious side dish; it also creates a hearty and slightly-nutty flavored breakfast.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup quinoa, (pre-soak and rinse quinoa)
- 2 cups fresh blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 4 teaspoons honey
- Place the milk, water and quinoa into a medium-sized saucepan and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the berries, bananas, and cinnamon to the pan, and stir the mixture to combine. Transfer to bowls and serve topped with the honey and a scattering of toasted pecans. Serve immediately.