- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4
Warm Harvest Salad is topped with a citrus dressing and imitation crabmeat.
- 6 cups salad greens, torn into pieces
- 1 pear or apple, thinly sliced
- 1 orange, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 canteloupe, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1, 8 ounce package imitation crabmeat, flakes or chunks
- Dressing: 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried mint leaves
- Arrange salad greens, fruit and pecans on 4 plates.
- Combine dressing ingredients and blend well. Heat dressing and crabmeat in a skillet on medium for 5 minutes, gently stirring until boiling. Place crabmeat on each salad and top with warm dressing. Serve immediately.