- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes 8 croutons
Thin slices of French baguette are brushed with olive oil, toasted and then topped with creamy goat cheese to create these elegant croutons to garnish salads and soups.
- 8 thin slices French baguette
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 ounces soft goat cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Brush each slice of baguette on both sides with olive oil and then place onto a baking sheet. Toast the bread in the oven until golden brown, and then remove and spread with the soft goat cheese.
- Place the croutons back into the oven and cook for 6 additional minutes until the cheese is hot. Serve immediately.