- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes about 2 cups
A perfect way to celebrate Cinco de Mayo, serve up this warm tomato, cheese and cilantro fiesta dip with a bowl of crispy tortilla chips and some ice-cold bottles of Mexican beer.
- 1 cup chopped tomato (1 large)
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion (1/2 small)
- 1/4 cup white wine or apple juice
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 package cream cheese (4-ounces)
- 4 ounces Muenster cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Place all of the ingredients into a saucepan over medium-low heat and cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. The cheese should be completely melted and the mixture should be smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the dip to a bowl and stir in the cilantro. Serve immediately.